For all exhibition races, you must register with Karen by emailing her at email@example.com or by speaking with her at the Race Director’s meeting on Friday night.
- C Cup – Maximum 20 paddlers. All paddlers must be a female cancer survivor; however, drummer and steersperson do not need to meet this criterion.
- Youth Crew Challenge – A head to head race for the youth crews.
- Masters Open Challenge – Mix and match, all paddlers must be 55+
- 2,000m Guts & Glory – Crews must attend pre-race meeting with the Race Chair at the dock area.
- YWCA Angie Shaw Memorial Race – Top Local Women’s Crews: Sponsored by the YWise Women crew. This will be the top 4 local women’s crews based on the combined time from Saturday’s races.
- Reynar Cup – Top Local Mixed Crew Award: bragging rights will be presented to the winner of the Community Mixed Crew race. This will be the top 4 local mixed crews based on the combined times from Saturday’s races.
Race crews compete for bronze, silver, and gold medals in each of the crew divisions below:
Awards are supported by festival sponsors.
- Rotary Past District Governor’s Award – the Carrier Cup: Trophy presented to the crew with the best time of the festival, in memory of PDG Bernie Carrier.
Come prepared to compete in the following categories:
- Best Dressed Crew
- Best Decorated Tent