The ATB Financial KidZone provides a dedicated space in the heart of the festival grounds where children of all ages are invited to participate in fun activities and enjoy some live entertainment! Volunteers and activities are provided by Volunteer Lethbridge and ATB Financial.
KidZone hours are 10am – 4pm, Saturday and Sunday.
There’s always lots to do in the ATB Financial KidZone!
- Astro Jump, games, and crafts during KidZone hours
- Dragon face tattoos and colouring in the ATB Financial tent from 10am to 3pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Balloon Animals in the ATB Financial tent from 11am to 2pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Lantern Decorating with Nikka Yuko from 1pm to 2pm on Saturday and Sunday
We have some great local talent performing in the ATB Financial KidZone!
- Rufus the Mime at 10am on Saturday
- Party Productions’ Princesses and Pirates at 11am on Saturday and at noon on Sunday
- Digger (ATCO Gas)
- Kodi the Kodiak (Lethbridge College)
- Luxie (University of Lethbridge)
- Tomo (Nikka Yuko)
Draw for a Bicycle!
ATB Financial is giving a way a bicycle. Enter the draw in the ATB Financial tent. The winner will be drawn Sunday afternoon and announced during the Festival Closing Ceremonies.