- Setup/Takedown Help with moving and equipment storage
- Retail Merchandise Sales Assisting in the sales tent
- Director Organization and oversight of the event, covering breaks
- Manager Organization and oversight of the event, covering breaks
- Server Front of the bar interacting with patrons. 25% must have Pro-Serve Cert
- Stock Ensuring good supply of cans, bring from trailer to ice trough
- Taps pouring the beer on tap
- Supervisor Patrolling Beer Gardens, picking up empties, ensuring a safe event
- Tickets Sell drink tickets
Festival race crews can earn a free practice by volunteering for 6 practices. If you are a member of a festival race crew, please sign up by putting your first and last name in the First Name field, and your crew name in the Last Name field, so your volunteer time can be attributed to your crew.
Please read and understand the Dock and Equipment Volunteer Duties and Safety Information and head over to the Safety page for further information.
Volunteers get a free drink and $5 food voucher!
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL VOLUNTEERS SERVING LIQUOR IN THE BEER TENT
Due to recent changes in AGLC policy, we are required to have volunteers each shift who have completed the ProServe Liquor Staff Training. We are requesting that servers, stockers, and tap volunteers complete this training. The festival has agreed to cover the cost of the training. Please read our detailed ProServe Notice for more information. If you are unable to complete the training however, please don’t let that stop you from volunteering!
If you have any questions about volunteering, contact Karla at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 403-360-1860
By contacting us and / or providing us your contact information, you imply consent for us to contact you as detailed in our Privacy Statement.