Note: We are delaying crew tent sales until we complete negotiations with our tent vendor. We will email registered Crew Managers and update the website once crew tents are available.
Crew Tent Rental Fees
|Full Tent||Half Tent|
Please note: Tents (especially lake side) are assigned on a first come, first serve basis. We try very hard to not oversell tents, but if we make a mistake, we reserve the right to correct tent allocation and fees. We understand that crew tents are in high demand, and we fit in as many crew tents into the park as is safe, but we cannot guarantee every crew gets a tent.
Tents are 20′ x 20′ squares, and have walls attached on three sides.
Crew Tent Decorations and Etiquette
Awesome crew tent decorations contribute to your crew’s success in the Fun Awards, so get creative! See the Crew Competitions page for details on the Fun Awards.
Once again, Flaman is excited to be a major sponsor of the festival! Here are a few things we ask you to remember when decorating / enjoying your team tent, so that Flaman will continue to support us.
Everything you bring, especially all decorations, garbage, recycling, and personal belongings must be removed at the end of the festival, or you will be charged a clean up fee. The tent should be left as clean or cleaner than it was when Flaman set it up.
Approved Methods for Attaching Decorations to Tents
- Zip ties
- Painters’ tape (also known as Frog tape)
Do not use any of the following:
- Any tape / glue / adhesives (except painters’ tape), especially duct tape (also known as Duck tape), or clear packing tape – It takes forever to clean off, and no one likes doing it. Our volunteers work hard enough as is.
- Metal wire – It accelerates wear and tear on the tents.
- Poking holes in the walls or roof – Seriously. It has happened.
- Any paint / ink / markers – It’s impossible to clean.
Crews are responsible for any charges resulting from damages to their tents.
Walls are mounted for your safety – Please DO NOT UNDO OR ALTER walls, straps, or any other part of the tents as it is a very serious safety hazard, especially when the Lethbridge wind picks up!
Athletes Village Rules
- No alcohol is permitted in Athletes Village, or anywhere at, or near the event, outside of the Beer Gardens. If your team is caught with alcohol outside of the Beer Gardens, you may be disqualified.
- Absolutely no pets are permitted in Athletes Village. If you use a certified guide dog, please inform us by using the Contact Us page so we know ahead of time.
- Any team caught manipulating the fencing around the village may be disqualified.
- Remove all articles from Athlete’s Village prior to leaving at the end of the festival.
- Do not leave valuables unattended. The ATB Financial Lethbridge Rotary Dragon Boat Festival is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items in Athletes Village.